RRP Super ROM ECU for ZC33S
- Ignition map
- It is controlled by the same map so that SWIFT's ECU can sell unified in various parts of the world.In places where the quality of gasoline is good like in Japan, by further advancement, you can expect torque up and power up.
Earls finds the optimal ignition timing from huge test data and maximizes the performance of the K series engine.The torque feeling when stepping on the accelerator also improved greatly due to the ignition timing change.
- Variable valve timing map
- The biggest weak point of the engine is adjustment of the variable valve tie.In order to maximize the performance of the camshaft, precise map control is required and by doing this, it is easy to get on and the power can be improved.
The effect of variable valve tension is also given to the torque feeling at low speed.
With normal data, we reproduce the performance that has not yet been drawn out.
- Boost control map
- Normally restricted, I aimed for further power & torque improvement by boosting up!
- Boost limiter change
- The fuel cut which occurs at boost-up was raised by MAP change.
- Torque control map (Torque down control)
- Torque & power up can be expected with ECU rewrite with fuel map, ignition map, variable valve map etc etc.However, if the torque control map has not been changed, the data change will also result in improved performance as well as torque down control, ignition timing will be retarded, the throttle will be slightly closed, and the torque will be suppressed.Earls made it possible to control the entire ECU by optimizing the torque control map.
- Throttle control map
- In the pure throttle map, it is set to throttle control which is quite insensitive so that any user can ride.Responsibility is bad with the bodily sensation, and there is feeling refreshing.In Earls, we aimed for a wire type response and set it so that super linearly controlled throttle is possible.
In normal mode, the throttle control map has been changed so that the low sense of rotation and high rotation can be operated with the same feeling in Earls because there is much sense of incongruity though the response is set differently in low rotation and high rotation.
Change rotation limiter
6000 rpm →6500 rpm(Change only for MT cars)
Normally at 6000 rpm Throttle limiter
Fuel cut limiter with 6300 revolutions
Speed limiter cut
180 km → 280 km
Normally throttle controlled limiter
Change cruise control limiter (Excluding vehicles fitted with safety package)
Normal 105 Km → 125 Km
ーRed line normal
It will be measured with Ein Pack at Earls.