RRP High Power Turbine Kit for Swift Sports ZC33S
Swift Sports users have been waiting for a high-powered turbine kit!
RRP Turbine gasket kit（19PCS）
This is the minimum required gasket and bolt set.Kit contents
* Please prepare your own gaskets.
E33-100GK Turbine gasket kit can be purchased with confidence.
- RRP High power turbine full kit
- Kit contents
- Turbine + Super ROM ECU
- RRP High power turbine semi kit for Super ROM ECU users
- Kit contents
- Turbine + Super ROM ECU (Version UP)
- RRP High power turbine
- RRP Turbine gasket kit (19PCS)
It is a precaution to have you enjoy safely
* The following specifications are desirable for vehicles with high-power turbines.
- 1 Use of high-octane gasoline
- 2 Plug replacement NGK No. 8 or higher
- 3 Muffler replacement
- 4 Air cleaner replacement (pure replacement OK)
- 5 Turbine outlet catalyzer (if you have a budget)
- 6 Intercooler (if you have a budget)
* Power graph notation
R's is a power measuring machine from New Zealand made by Dyno Pack and shows power and torque.
It may be displayed smaller than a normal roller type measurement piece. I hope you can see the contrast between normal and after installation.
The standard is the conversion in the notation graph.
Normal 140PS → Dyno measurement is about 130PS → Manufacturer published value 140PS = 1.08 magnification
High power turbine replacement → Dyno measurement 175PS x 1.08 times = 189PS
Please consider the absolute value only as a reference.
* Special engine parts for competition. There is a possibility that the dealer will not be able to receive the warranty. Please note.
* To improve power, the durability of the engine and drive system may be affected. Please note.
* In order to improve power, more advanced maintenance than normal vehicles is required.
The frequency of water temperature and oil temperature management and oil change is high, so be sure to do it if necessary.
* Matching with engine parts made by other companies and intake / exhaust parts made by other companies has not been confirmed.
* External boost controller cannot be used.
* Regarding AT vehicles
The AT vehicle is designed to reduce power and torque by about 10% in consideration of the durability of the AT body.
Thank you for your understanding.